It is not unusual to see clothes strewn around the room and books lying around in the bedrooms due to lack of storage space. Clothes worn once cannot be put back inside the limited storage with clean clothes. And then there are more things- shoes, accessories and bags and so many other things jostle for space with each other. Here are some smart ways to get more space for more stuff and an organized tidy look.
- Build-in closet is a good solution for storage space. Even if you have less space, you can have a couple of cabinets or more wherever space permits. You can designate each cabinet with a particular item like for shoes, worn clothes, and clean clothes and so on.
- There is a website that sells amazing replicas of designer handbags of the renowned brands. Buy some from LuxTime, at reasonable prices. You can hang these bags together in one place and use them to keep different types of accessories like one bag for earrings, one for documents etc.
- Use a tote bag or basket as a laundry basket, instead of throwing the clothes in one corner.
- Use the space around your dresser. If it is too narrow, add some cabinets and shelves. You can keep some things there.
- Choose a bedside table with storage. You can keep some of the knickknacks there.
- Use the space under the bed. Use a sliding storage unit that can be used in multiple ways. It can keep the clothes that you don’t use, shoes and extra linen.
- Keep some baskets and bins in the room, which will provide a beautiful look to the room and help to store the extra stuff.
With some creative imagination, you can keep everything in a proper place and make the room look tidy and organized.…